Airflow decontamination system
Operator controlled decontamination system for entry into controlled areas. The shower is designed for the entry and the exit of one person at a time.
Both doors are interlocked to avoid simultaneous opening and a traffic light system on both sides shows status. Emergency buttons inside and outside the shower allow an immediate halt of the system and open the doors.
Entering the shower from a “not classified” area, automatically activates the 15 m/s airflow. The airflow generates a turbulence that facilitates the separation of particles from operators’ clothes and the side aspiration system draws contaminated air through filters, where particles are retained.
- Made from AISI 304 stainless steel
- Scotch Brite finishing
- HEPA filter, dimensions 610x610x292h mm, Eurovent class H14 or H13 for high air flow rates
- 2 centrifugal fan motors 230 V
- 4 air barriers (two on each side) that blow filtered air in the transition zone at high speed
- Internal light
- Differential pressure gauge: Magnehelic
- Glass doors with electronic interlock