Certified Reference Material
Meet the requirements of ISO17025
As an ISO Guide 34 accredited manufacturer, Microbiologics offers Lab-Elite™ Certified Reference Materials to help ISO 17025 accredited laboratories meet the requirements of this standard.
For Testing Laboratories, Section 126.96.36.199 of ISO 17025:2005 states “Reference materials shall, where possible, be traceable to SI units of measurement, or to certified reference materials”.
- One self-contained device including a lyophilized QC microorganism pellet, reservoir of hydrating fluid and inoculating swab (KWIK-STIK™ format.)
- Certificate of Analysis in the canister
Lab-Elite™ Certified Reference Material is delivered in an easy-to-use KWIK-STIK™ format and includes a Certificate of Analysis inside the canister. The Lab-Elite™ Certified Reference Material product line continues to expand with the addition of new microorganism strains in this convenient format!
Features and Applications:
- Easy-to-use KWIK-STIK format
- Traceable to reference culture
- Highly characterized microorganisms
- Supported by the highest accreditations in the industry
- For use in ISO 17025 accredited labs
- Quality Control of Research
- For validation and verification of processes and instruments
Epower™ CRM is available in concentrations ranging from 10E2 to 10E8 CFU per pellet. Each Epower™ CRM kit is packaged in a convenient re-sealable plastic pouch and includes:
- Vial of 10 lyophilized quantitative QC microorganism pellets
- Peel-off identification label with Certified Value for easy documentation
- Comprehensive Certificate of Analysis detailing each lot’s Certified Value, Expanded Uncertainty, and Standard Deviation as required by ISO Guide 34 for Reference Material Producers
- Instructions For Use